- Weekday afternoons only
3 OR 4 BALLS
- Monday & Tuesday 2pm onwards;
- Wednesday/Thursday/Friday AM or PM
Visitors not permitted on Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays, or during the Christmas/New Year break.
- St George's Hill is a challenging test of golf, and in the interests of all those playing we reserve the right to verify golfing ability.
- Debit Cards & Mastercard/Visa/American Express accepted.
|Date Playing||18 holes||27 holes||36 holes|
|1st November 2017 to 30th April 2018||£105||£120||£135|
|January & February 2018||£95||£95||£95|
|1st May to 31st October 2018||£165||£195||£225|
* Visitors not accepted during the Christmas/New Year break.
** The Red or Blue nine is usually closed for course maintenance during January/February, so courses played would be either Red & Green or Blue & Green.
Bacon sandwiches/toast can be ordered from the bar from 7.30am.
Sandwiches can be ordered from the bar at any time.
Hot bar snacks and Specials are available between 11.30am and 3.00pm.
A 4-course Carvery Lunch is usually available at a cost of £31.50 per person (prices subject to increase at any time) - advance bookings only, smart casual with a jacket no tie, no shorts or golf shoes. A set menu will be offered if numbers are insufficient to run a carvery.
The Dining Room is closed in the evening, however a wide variety of restaurants can be found in Weybridge town centre.