FOR GROUPS OF UP TO 11 PLAYERS MAXIMUM
(For groups of 12 or more players, please refer to 'Societies & Corporate Days' section)
- Wednesday & Thursday - PM only (2 balls cannot play on Fridays). Occasional availability on Monday or Tuesday afternoons (not Bank Holidays).
3 OR 4 BALLS
- Wednesday & Thursday AM or PM;
- Friday AM only (limited availability only)
- Occasional availability on Monday or Tuesday afternoons (not Bank Holidays).
Visitors not permitted on Friday afternoons, or on Saturdays, Sundays, Bank Holidays, or during the Christmas/New Year break.
- St George's Hill is a challenging test of golf, and in the interests of all those playing we reserve the right to verify golfing ability.
- Debit Cards & Mastercard/Visa/American Express accepted.
|Date Playing||18 holes||27 holes||36 holes|
|13 January to 30 April 2020||£115
|1 May to 31 October 2020
|1 November to 23 December 2020
* Visitors not accepted during the Christmas/New Year break (ie 21 December 2019 to 12 January 2020 inclusive).
** The Red or Blue nine is usually closed for course maintenance during January/February, therefore the courses played would be either Red & Green or Blue & Green.
Bacon sandwiches/toast can be ordered from the bar from 7.30am.
Sandwiches can be ordered from the bar until 5.30pm.
Hot bar meals and Specials are available between 11.30am and 3.00pm.
A 4-course Carvery Lunch is usually available at a cost of £32.50 per person (prices subject to increase at any time) - advance bookings only, smart casual with a jacket no tie, no shorts or golf shoes. A set menu will be offered if numbers are insufficient to run a carvery.
The Dining Room is closed in the evening, however a wide variety of restaurants can be found in Weybridge town centre.