FOR GROUPS OF UP TO 11 PLAYERS MAXIMUM
(For groups of 12 or more players, please refer to 'Societies & Corporate Days' section)
- Wednesday & Thursday - PM only (2 balls cannot play on Fridays)
3 OR 4 BALLS
- Wednesday & Thursday AM or PM;
- Friday AM only (limited availability only)
Visitors not permitted on Friday afternoons, Saturdays, Sundays or Bank Holidays, or during the Christmas/New Year break.
- St George's Hill is a challenging test of golf, and in the interests of all those playing we reserve the right to verify golfing ability.
- Debit Cards & Mastercard/Visa/American Express accepted.
|Date Playing||18 holes||27 holes||36 holes|
|1st November to 22nd December 2018||£105||£120||£135|
|8th January to 30th April 2019 **||£110||£125||£140|
|1st May to 31st October 2019||£175||£205||£240|
* Visitors not accepted during the Christmas/New Year break (ie 23rd December 2018 to 7th January 2019 inclusive).
** The Red or Blue nine is usually closed for course maintenance during January/February, so courses played would be either Red & Green or Blue & Green.
Bacon sandwiches/toast can be ordered from the bar from 7.30am.
Sandwiches can be ordered from the bar at any time.
Hot bar snacks and Specials are available between 11.30am and 3.00pm.
A 4-course Carvery Lunch is usually available at a cost of £32.50 per person (prices subject to increase at any time) - advance bookings only, smart casual with a jacket no tie, no shorts or golf shoes. A set menu will be offered if numbers are insufficient to run a carvery.
The Dining Room is closed in the evening, however a wide variety of restaurants can be found in Weybridge town centre.