Golf Societies & Corporate Days
Golf Societies & Corporate Days are welcome at St George’s Hill on Wednesdays, Thursdays (AM or PM) and Friday mornings.
To qualify as a Golf Society/Corporate Day there must be a minimum number of 12 players. For groups of 11 players or less, please refer to the Visitor Green Fees section of the website.
As a guideline, you may wish to refer to our most popular Summer & Winter Packages as summarised below (or click on the link at the end for a full list of packages).
However, to ensure that your day matches your expectation, please contact Christine Riggs on 01932 847758 email@example.com to discuss your specific requirements.
Kindly note that we are a walking course, with a very small number of 3-wheeler single seater carts for injured golfers.
Summer Package: 1 may to 9 october 2020
- Coffee, Danish Pastries & Bacon Rolls
- 18 holes
- 4-course Carvery Lunch (or a set meal for larger groups)
- £230.00 per player
1 march to 30 april 2020
& 12 october to 23 december 2020
- Coffee, Danish Pastries & Bacon Roll
- 18 holes
- 3-course Meal (usually a Carvery however a set meal would be provided if numbers are less than 20)
- £143.00 per player
- Coffee & Bacon Roll
- 18 holes either Red & Green or Blue & Green courses
- 2-course set meal
- £100 per player (groups of 20 players or more may upgrade to a 3-course carvery, a £16.50 surcharge per person would apply)
To upgrade to an Elite Golf Day (minimum charge 80 players) please contact the Club Secretary, Gary Peddie, on 01932 847758.