Golf Societies & Corporate Days
Golf Societies & Corporate Days are welcome at St George’s Hill on Wednesdays, Thursdays (AM or PM) and Friday mornings.
To qualify as a Golf Society/Corporate Day there must be a minimum number of 12 players. For groups of 11 players or less, please refer to the Green Fees section of the website.
As a guideline, you may wish to refer to our most popular Summer & Winter Packages as summarised below (or click on the link at the end for a full list of packages).
However, to ensure that your day matches your expectation, please contact Christine Riggs on 01932 847758 firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your specific requirements.
Kindly note that we are a walking course, with a very small number of 3-wheeler single seater carts for injured golfers.
- Coffee, Danish Pastries & Bacon Rolls
- 18 holes
- 4-course Carvery Lunch (or a set meal for larger groups)
- 1st May to 12th October 2019
- £220 per person
- Coffee, Danish Pastries & Bacon Roll
- 18 holes
- 3-course Meal (usually a Carvery however a set meal would be provided if numbers are less than 20)
- 13th October to 19th December 2019
- £136.50 per person
Upgrade to an Elite Golf Day – talk to the Club Secretary, Gary Peddie, on 01932 847758.